Adobe FrameMaker Advanced
Our Advanced FrameMaker classes are hands-on and project-driven. In this class on the advanced features of unstructured FrameMaker, you will be working on several separate books, along with chapters from a book and a flyer.
Because students will work along with the instructor to complete a series of projects, we recommend using two displays in our online classes (this could be two monitors, two computers or a computer and a tablet), so that the student can keep one eye on the instructor's screen as they work.
A copy of the workbook and the data files will be sent to you prior to the start of the class. The workbook for this class is only available as an eBook.
Who Should Attend the Advanced FrameMaker training class?
This class is designed for the technical writer (or the aspiring technical writer) who has attended the Introduction to Adobe FrameMaker (unstructured) class, or is comfortable creating new documents and working with the Character, Paragraph and Table Designers. In this advanced class, we complete our understanding of document-specific features (i.e., anchored frames, cross-references, footnotes and conditional text), and then move on to collecting individual documents and combining them into books. We will also cover electronic publishing from a FrameMaker document or book.
Students attending this training class should have completed the introductory class, or have equivalent experience. Students should take a look at the course objectives for the Introduction to Adobe FrameMaker class to make sure that they have met the objectives.
Anchored Frames and Graphics
- Import a variety of images into a FrameMaker document and control their position via Anchored Frame options.
Cross-References and Footnotes
- Add paragraph and spot cross-references and insert and format footnotes.
Books and TOC
- Pull multiple individual chapters into a book and learn how to control page and chapter numbering, and then generate a table of contents for the entire book.
- Add index markers to your chapters, and generate an Index from the completed book.
- Learn how to use conditional text to create multiple versions of a single document or book.
Hypertext and PDF
- Create interactive PDFs from your FrameMaker chapter files and book files, complete with manual and automatic hyperlinks and bookmarks.
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for FrameMaker Advanced,
FrameMaker Advanced training,
FrameMaker Advanced certification,
FrameMaker Advanced certification boot camp,
FrameMaker Advanced boot camp,
FrameMaker Advanced certification training,
FrameMaker Advanced boot camp training,
FrameMaker Advanced boot camp certification,
FrameMaker Advanced certification course,
FrameMaker Advanced course,
training FrameMaker Advanced,
certification FrameMaker Advanced,
boot camp FrameMaker Advanced,
certification FrameMaker Advanced boot camp,
certification FrameMaker Advanced training,
boot camp FrameMaker Advanced training,
certification FrameMaker Advanced course.