Microsoft Course MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
|Number of Exams:
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Includes all certification exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
If airfare and lodging are not required, the price is £575 less for 2-week courses, and £285 less for one week courses.
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies. This course also covers what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization. Students will also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications. Students will be introduced to the key concepts of security in modern management including authentication, identities, access, and compliance policies. Students will be introduced to technologies such Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, as well as how to leverage them to protect devices and data.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Plan, develop, and implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Plan and implement device enrollment and configuration.
- Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
- Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps. The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
PLANNING AN OPERATING SYSTEM DEPLOYMENT STRATEGY
- The Enterprise Desktop
- Assessing Deployment Readiness
- Deployment Tools & Strategies
IMPLEMENTING WINDOWS 10
- Upgrading Devices to Windows 10
- Deploying New Devices and Refreshing
- Migrating Devices to Windows 10
- Alternate Deployment Methods
- Imaging Considerations
MANAGING UPDATES FOR WINDOWS 10
- Updating Windows 10
- Windows Update for Business
- Introduction to Windows Analytics
- Device management options
- Microsoft Intune Overview
- Manage Intune device enrollment and inventory
- Managing devices with Intune
- Configuring device profiles
- Managing user profiles
- Monitoring devices
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Deploying and updating applications
- Administering applications
MANAGING AUTHENTICATION IN AZURE AD
- Azure AD Overview
- Managing identities in Azure AD
- Protecting identities in Azure AD
- Managing device authentication
MANAGING DEVICE ACCESS AND COMPLIANCE
- Microsoft Intune Overview
- Implement device compliance policies
- Implement device data protection
- Managing Windows Defender ATP
- Managing Windows Defender in Windows 10
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for MD-101,
MD-101 certification boot camp,
MD-101 boot camp,
MD-101 certification training,
MD-101 boot camp training,
MD-101 boot camp certification,
MD-101 certification course,
boot camp MD-101,
certification MD-101 boot camp,
certification MD-101 training,
boot camp MD-101 training,
certification MD-101 course.