CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)
|| CompTIA Linux+
|Number of Exams:
- Includes roundtrip airfare from the UK and lodging!
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Includes all certification exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
If airfare and lodging are not required, the price is £575 less for 2-week courses, and £285 less for one week courses.
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
CompTIA Linux+ measures the necessary skills of an IT professional with hands-on experience
configuring, monitoring, and supporting servers running the Linux operating system.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to configure, manage, operate, and troubleshoot
a Linux environment by using security best practices, scripting, and automation.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- Hardware & System Configuration
- System Operation & Maintenance
- Linux Troubleshooting & D>iagnostics
- Automation & Scripting
Jobs that use CompTIA Linux+
- Linux Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Systems administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Web Administrator
1.0 Hardware and System Configuration
- Explain Linux boot process concepts.
- Given a scenario, install, configure, and monitor kernel modules.
- Given a scenario, configure and verify network connection parameters.
- Given a scenario, manage storage in a Linux environment.
- Compare and contrast cloud and virtualization concepts and technologies.
- Given a scenario, configure localization options.
2.0 Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Given a scenario, conduct software installations, configurations, updates, and removals.
- Given a scenario, manage users and groups.
- Given a scenario, create, modify, and redirect files.
- Given a scenario, manage services.
- Summarize and explain server roles.
- Given a scenario, automate and schedule jobs.
- Explain the use and operation of Linux devices.
- Compare and contrast Linux graphical user interfaces.
- Given a scenario, apply or acquire the appropriate user and/or group permissions and ownership.
- Given a scenario, configure and implement appropriate access and authentication methods.
- Summarize security best practices in a Linux environment.
- Given a scenario, implement logging services.
- Given a scenario, implement and configure Linux firewalls.
- Given a scenario, backup, restore, and compress files.
4.0 Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Given a scenario, analyze system properties and remediate accordingly.
- Given a scenario, analyze system processes in order to optimize performance.
- Given a scenario, analyze and troubleshoot user issues.
- Given a scenario, analyze and troubleshoot application and hardware issues.
5.0 Automation and Scripting
- Given a scenario, deploy and execute basic BASH scripts.
- Given a scenario, carry out version control using Git.
- Summarize orchestration processes and concepts.
[ back to top ]
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for CompTIA Linux+,
CompTIA Linux+ training,
CompTIA Linux+ certification,
CompTIA Linux+ certification boot camp,
CompTIA Linux+ boot camp,
CompTIA Linux+ certification training,
CompTIA Linux+ boot camp training,
CompTIA Linux+ boot camp certification,
CompTIA Linux+ certification course,
CompTIA Linux+ course,
training CompTIA Linux+,
certification CompTIA Linux+,
boot camp CompTIA Linux+,
certification CompTIA Linux+ boot camp,
certification CompTIA Linux+ training,
boot camp CompTIA Linux+ training,
certification CompTIA Linux+ course.