Excel 2010 - Level 2
This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts.
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Apply Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Data
- Use Functions to Calculate Data
Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Lesson 4: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Filter Data Using Slicers
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Lesson 6: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for Excel 2010,
Excel 2010 training,
Excel 2010 certification,
Excel 2010 certification boot camp,
Excel 2010 boot camp,
Excel 2010 certification training,
Excel 2010 boot camp training,
Excel 2010 boot camp certification,
Excel 2010 certification course,
Excel 2010 course,
training Excel 2010,
certification Excel 2010,
boot camp Excel 2010,
certification Excel 2010 boot camp,
certification Excel 2010 training,
boot camp Excel 2010 training,
certification Excel 2010 course.