Cisco CCNA: Security IINS v3 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (210-260)
|Number of Exams:
- Includes roundtrip airfare from the UK and lodging!
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Includes all certification exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
If airfare and lodging are not required, the price is £575 less for 2-week courses, and £285 less for one week courses.
Exam: 210-260 - CCNA Security Certification meets the needs of IT professionals who are responsible for network security. It confirms an individual's skills for job roles such as Network Security Specialists, Security Administrators, and Network Security Support Engineers. This certification validates skills including installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
- CCENT, CCNA: Route and Switching, or any CCIE Certification
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (210-260)
This exam tests the candidate's knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. This exam validates skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices. This exam also shows competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (210-260) exam.
1.0 Security Concepts
- Common security principles
- Common security threats
- Cryptography concepts
- Describe network topologies
2.0 Secure Access
- Secure management
- AAA concepts
- 802.1X authentication
- VPN concepts
- Remote access VPN
- Site-to-site VPN
4.0 Secure Routing and Switching
- Security on Cisco routers
- Securing routing protocols
- Securing the control plane
- Common Layer 2 attacks
- Mitigation procedures
- VLAN security
5.0 Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Describe operational strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- Compare stateful vs. stateless firewalls
- Implement NAT on Cisco ASA 9.x
- Implement zone-based firewall
- Firewall features on the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x
- Describe IPS deployment considerations
- Describe IPS technologies
7.0 Content and Endpoint Security
- Describe mitigation technology for email-based threats
- Describe mitigation technology for web-based threats
- Describe mitigation technology for endpoint threats
[ back to top ]
*Cisco Credits can not be used for travel or expense costs.
CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems® and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this web site are the property of their respective owners.
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for CCNA Security,
CCNA Security training,
CCNA Security certification,
CCNA Security certification boot camp,
CCNA Security boot camp,
CCNA Security certification training,
CCNA Security boot camp training,
CCNA Security boot camp certification,
CCNA Security certification course,
CCNA Security course,
training CCNA Security,
certification CCNA Security,
boot camp CCNA Security,
certification CCNA Security boot camp,
certification CCNA Security training,
boot camp CCNA Security training,
certification CCNA Security course.