Project Management Fundamentals
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Includes all certification exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
If airfare and lodging are not required, the price is £575 less for 2-week courses, and £285 less for one week courses.
This course is a primer on the basics of Project Management. It will provide students with the big picture of how Project Management tools and techniques are used to establish a firm foundation for a project, create project plans, choose the most appropriate scheduling method, select and organize a team to perform project tasks, monitor and control ongoing project performance, and close the project upon its completion. Students will also learn how to minimize risk throughout the project life cycle by using contingency planning techniques.
This course does not make use of any Project Management software application, but focuses instead on the conceptual underpinning that students must know in order to use any Project Management software application effectively.
Students will learn how to use Project Management techniques to plan, organize, control, document and close out their projects successfully and with minimum risk.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the steps in each phase of the Project's Life Cycle and the various roles that Project Management plays throughout.
- Identify the purpose and required elements of a Statement of Work (SOW).
- Discuss techniques used in setting up and running a smoothly-functioning project team.
- Identify the elements of a Deliverables Breakdown Structure (DBS) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and the role these documents serve in planning a project.
- Discuss how Gantt Charts and Network Diagrams are used to identify the Critical Path for completing a project on schedule.
- Identify elements of an Activity Plan and the role it plays in documenting time and duration of project activities.
- List elements of a project budget and describe how they are derived.
- Describe how to control for deviation from plans and schedules using Earned Value Analysis techniques.
- List elements of reports documenting project status or requesting changes to the project plan.
- List important steps in project close-out.
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for Project Management,
Project Management training,
Project Management certification,
Project Management certification boot camp,
Project Management boot camp,
Project Management certification training,
Project Management boot camp training,
Project Management boot camp certification,
Project Management certification course,
Project Management course,
training Project Management,
certification Project Management,
boot camp Project Management,
certification Project Management boot camp,
certification Project Management training,
boot camp Project Management training,
certification Project Management course.