Cisco CVPDS1 - CVP Development and Scripting Part 1
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Includes all certification exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
If airfare and lodging are not required, the price is £575 less for 2-week courses, and £285 less for one week courses.
CVP Development and Scripting - Part 1 is part of the Cisco UCCE with CVP suite of Contact Centre training classes. CVPDS-1 teaches each student to use the features of Call Studio to build self-service IVR applications and to run and maintain them on the CVP VXML Server, and to interface with UCCE/ICM scripts.
Students have ample practice writing applications, using OAMP for put applications into production on the classroom VXML Server, and troubleshooting through log files analysis.
CVPD is for Cisco customers, partners, and employees involved in UCCE/CVP or CVP Stand-alone deployments. This class is for application developers, programmers, sales and pre-sales, technical support, and project managers to learn to script in CVP Call Studio and VXML Server.
Module 1: Overview of a UCCE with CVP Comprehensive Call Flow.
Module 2: ICM routing scripts to route calls to CVP VXML Server applications, passing data (eg, global variables), parsing and evaluating data returned, queueing, and assigning data to send to Finesse.
Module 3: Writing Call Studio scripts (applications)
- Prompting Callers - using pre-recorded audio; TTS text-to-speech; Say it Smart to format audio as digits, date, time, currency; input error reprompting
- Collecting and confirming caller input, such as account numbers, dates of birth, etc
- Working with variables - Session data, Element data, Call data, Local data (CVP11)
- Introduction to retrieving data from back end systems:
- Catch events
- Working with counters, decisions, math
- Setting VoiceXML properties affecting the gateway
- Multi-Language applications
Module 4: Working with Subversion Version Control
Module 5: Implementing a Post Call Survey
Module 6: Application to take recordings and FTP them to the media server
Module 7: Using the Studio Debugger to test applications within Studio
Module 8: CVP Reporting Server
- Best practices regarding naming elements and variables
- Configuring data to pass to the Reporting Server using OAMP
- Understanding Reporting Server tables
- Understanding the Application Summary CUIC reports
Module 9: Administration is covered throughout the course
- OAMP Operations Console to deploy applications to VXML Server
- Using Studio Documenter to print Visio-like diagrams of the application
- Configuring log file properties
- Using logs for debugging applications
- Administrative scripts for graceful updates or suspensions of the server
- Important log, debug, administration files
Module 10: Cisco Courtesy Callback
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for Cisco CVPDS1,
Cisco CVPDS1 training,
Cisco CVPDS1 certification,
Cisco CVPDS1 certification boot camp,
Cisco CVPDS1 boot camp,
Cisco CVPDS1 certification training,
Cisco CVPDS1 boot camp training,
Cisco CVPDS1 boot camp certification,
Cisco CVPDS1 certification course,
Cisco CVPDS1 course,
training Cisco CVPDS1,
certification Cisco CVPDS1,
boot camp Cisco CVPDS1,
certification Cisco CVPDS1 boot camp,
certification Cisco CVPDS1 training,
boot camp Cisco CVPDS1 training,
certification Cisco CVPDS1 course.