One Note 2010
You will create, edit, organize, and enhance notes and also integrate them with other applications using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
This course is designed for users who take notes and use automated tools to organize and manage the notes.
Students should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on their computers.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a simple notebook.
- Create notes using Microsoft OneNote 2010.
- organize content and search for information in a notebook.
- integrate OneNote 2010 with other applications.
- use OneNote 2010 to share notes with other people.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with OneNote 2010
- Explore the Interface and create a Notebook
- Customize the OneNote Interface
Lesson 2: Creating Notes
- Enter and Format Notes
- Create Template-Based Notes
- Draw Shapes
- Embed Content
Lesson 3: Organizing and Working with OneNote
- Organize Notes and add Tags
- Search Notes
- Save and Print Notes
Lesson 4: Integrating OneNote with Other Applications
- Customize the OneNote View
- Use Outlook and other Office Applications with OneNote
- Publish Notes Pages
Lesson 5: Collaborating and Working with Notes
- Share Notebooks on a Network Location
- Work with Shared Notebooks
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for One Note 2010,
One Note 2010 training,
One Note 2010 certification,
One Note 2010 certification boot camp,
One Note 2010 boot camp,
One Note 2010 certification training,
One Note 2010 boot camp training,
One Note 2010 boot camp certification,
One Note 2010 certification course,
One Note 2010 course,
training One Note 2010,
certification One Note 2010,
boot camp One Note 2010,
certification One Note 2010 boot camp,
certification One Note 2010 training,
boot camp One Note 2010 training,
certification One Note 2010 course.