Microsoft Mastering SharePoint as a Project Management Platform
- Includes roundtrip airfare from the UK and lodging!
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Includes all course materials and practice exams
- Includes all certification exams
- Onsite Testing
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
If airfare and lodging are not required, the price is £575 less for 2-week courses, and £285 less for one week courses.
More and more successful organizations use SharePoint to drive projects and operational initiatives. SharePoint allows teams to collectively manage information and work effort, collaborate seamlessly with colleagues and stakeholders, and transform the work of individual employees into a powerful unified effort that drives the project forward. Project Managers can coordinate all players with more ease than ever before and keep everyone on the same page, even as they harness information tools that allow the most efficient project management the industry has ever seen.
This hands-on, lab-driven course guides managers, project managers, and team leaders through the real-world process of using SharePoint to drive projects. Improve efficiency and boost the likelihood of success as you learn to build a customized Project Management Information System.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, students will be able to:
- Construct a SharePoint-based PMIS for planning, reporting, and forecasting your projects.
- Set up one or multiple projects using a Microsoft Project Plan.
- Create customized SharePoint Dashboards for project overviews.
- Develop and automate standard project management processes using SharePoint.
- Enable stakeholders with project status information and quickly communicate and solve problems.
- Create custom lists, calendars, contacts, and project tracking for each project.
- Utilize SharePointâ€™s social and collaboration capabilities to increase project communication and efficiency.
- Establish an online project archive for instant access to project history.
This course is intended for anyone responsible for creating and managing a business process or knowledge sharing platform, including:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Operation Managers
- Team Leads
- PMO Managers/Directors
I. SharePoint as a Project Management Information System
- A. What is a PMIS?
- B. Why SharePoint?
- C. SharePoint's Collaboration Features
II. Creating a PMIS System
- A. Creating the SharePoint PMIS
- B. Managing Users and Permissions
- C. Customizing the PMIS Structure
- D. Publishing a Microsoft Project Schedule to SharePoint
III. Tracking Projects with SharePoint
- A. Monitoring the Project
- B. Tracking Project Progress
- C. Dealing with Deviations
IV. Establishing Processes and Standards with SharePoint
- A. Business Process Management
- B. Utilizing InfoPath to Automate Data Entry
- C. Automate Project Processes with SharePoint Workflows
V. Working with Business Intelligence
- A. Distributing Project Status to Stakeholders
- B. Creating Management Dashboards with SharePoint Web Parts
- C. Working with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- D. Working with Visio Processes
VI. Creating a Master Projects Overview
- A. Rolling-Up Project Information
- B. Customizing Information and Views
- C. Creating a Master Project Calendar
- D. Designing a Project Manager Dashboard
VII. Concluding a Project
- A. Transferring Lessons Learned
- B. Archiving a Completed SharePoint Project
- C. Creating Templates for Future Projects
VIII. Working with Project Server
- A. What is Project Server?
- B. Creating a Project Server-Based PMIS
- C. Utilizing SharePoint Features in Cooperation with Project Server
IX. 3rd Party Application Support
- A. Why use 3rd party tools?
- B. On-Premise or Cloud-Based?
- C. Project Publisher from EPM Live
- D. Brightwork
MCSEClasses.com is your best choice for SharePoint Project Management Platform,
SharePoint Project Management Platform training,
SharePoint Project Management Platform certification,
SharePoint Project Management Platform certification boot camp,
SharePoint Project Management Platform boot camp,
SharePoint Project Management Platform certification training,
SharePoint Project Management Platform boot camp training,
SharePoint Project Management Platform boot camp certification,
SharePoint Project Management Platform certification course,
SharePoint Project Management Platform course,
training SharePoint Project Management Platform,
certification SharePoint Project Management Platform,
boot camp SharePoint Project Management Platform,
certification SharePoint Project Management Platform boot camp,
certification SharePoint Project Management Platform training,
boot camp SharePoint Project Management Platform training,
certification SharePoint Project Management Platform course.